How to Get Glowing Skin by using Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera is a well known plant enriched with nutrients like Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Beta Carotene, which gives the plants its delectable nourishing and anti ageing properties. It has astounding moisturizing qualities by with it can moisturize the skin without leaving it greasy and unmanageable. Aloe vera is abundant with healing attributes, which can be gainful for fixing sunburns. It guards your skin as a protective layer of care and locks much needed moisture in the skin. Also, it has multitudinous nutritional properties and antioxidant elements which helps healing the skin in a jiffy.
Aloe Vera can be used as your personal home-made cleanser, toner, scrub and even as a moisturizer. How to pull that off? Let’s have a look.
Useful Read: Complete Guide : How To Get Rid of Pimples, Dark Marks & Pigmentation
Spotless Skin with Aloe vera Gel
- Take an Aloe Vera leaf or even Aloe Vera gel, whatever is available.
- Slice the Aloe Vera leaf into 4 pieces – One each for cleansing, toning, scrubbing and moisturizing.
- Now slice off the sides of the aloe vera leaf from both sides as demonstrated in the video. Now, chop off the upper skin of the Aloe Vera leaf in a similar fashion.
- Aloe Vera as a Cleanser
- Take one of the already chopped leaf parts of the Aloe Vera plant. This will be used as your homemade DIY cleanser!
Note that, Honey can also be incorporated in the cleansing process. Or, it could still be used the other way around.
- Before cleansing your face with Aloe Vera leaf, you should wash your face with normal water and pat dry.
- Now grab the Aloe Vera cut out, and gently massage it on your face
Aloe Vera is full of moisturizing elements that will keep your skin hydrated throughout the day and will help maintain the elasticity of your skin which will eventually aid you to get rid of your wrinkles. It releases natural enzymes and essential vitamins on the skin to yield a deep moisturizing effect. This helps in balancing the pH level of your skin too.
It strengthens the skin tissues by supplying apt amount of Oxygen to the skin cells.
Aloe Vera possesses healing properties, which can heal small cuts and bruises. So, it is an excellent alternative to after shave gels. So, fellow men, it’s time to use Aloe Vera as your natural after shave treatment.
- Now grab a wet tissue or a water soaked cotton ball and clean your face thoroughly.
- Aloe Vera as a Scrub
- Take one of the chopped off Aloe Vera pieces and powder some Rice Flour on it. If not available, sprinkle some sugar in turn. This chopped leaf can be used for face scrubbing.
Aloe Vera is full of antioxidants including Beta Carotene, Vitamin C and Vitamin E which will help your skin to retain its firmness and will keep your skin hydrated and fresh. Or are you worried about your growing acne or may be an old scar that still haunts you? Aloe Vera can treat them too! Its healing properties can repair damaged skin cells and regenerates new skin cells. Its natural cleansing properties will blow away your dark spots and will enliven your skin tone.
- Scrub your face continuously for about 1 to 2 minutes. Note that, the process Scrubbing shouldn’t be repeated for more than 2 to 3 days a week.
- Now wash your face thoroughly with normal water and pat dry.
- Aloe Vera as natural Toner
- Take a clean bowl.
- Now, take another piece of the chopped leaf and extract the Aloe Vera Gel from the leaf using a sharp tool like knife.
- To the gel, add 2 tablespoons of Rose water and mix the ingredients well.
Now pour 2 teaspoons of mineral water to the solution. If mineral water is not accessible, even normal water would do. Mix everything well.
- Now pour the contents of the bowl in an empty spray bottle. A spray bottle will be facile to handle and the solution can be evenly spread over the face.
Before applying the toner, shake the spray bottle well. The prepared solution can be preserved easily in a refrigerator for about 7 to 10 days.
- All you need to do is apply the toner through the spray bottle and spread it well.
- Leave it to dry naturally.
- Moisturizing using Aloe Vera
- Take the fourth and the final chopped Aloe Vera leaf and nail a few tiny cuts on the sliced surface for easy flow of its gel.
- Gently apply it on your face right away.
Repeat the process every night. On regular application of Aloe Vera, your skin will feel smooth, moisturized and rejuvenated in the morning.
The above mentioned procedures of cleansing, toning and moisturizing have to be followed on a regular basis for about 10 to 15 days at least. While the process of scrubbing is to be repeated for not more than 2 to 3 times weekly which is ideal for your skin. You will observe visible changes soon with regular application of Aloe Vera, as directed.
Aloe Vera was not called “the plant of immortality” for no reason. These miraculous properties of Aloe Vera will indubitably help you with your agitated skin. Aloe Vera is a wonder plant and utilizing its properties to the fullest will nourish your skin in no time.
Home Remedies To Remove Skin Tags