Indian Bridal jewellery is always special, be it necklaces, raani haars, vintage naths and oversized maangtikas…everything. It’s hard to choose between different pieces of jewelry. If you’re going to be a bride, you must have been watching for several pieces of design on internet from many days. To help you for your most exciting occassion, we collected best bridal jewellery. Hope, you will like them.
Indian Bridal Jewellery Designs
1. The bride who went all out and looked every bit royal
The polkis and kundans look so beautiful against her gorgeous red blouse!!
Useful Read: Latest Pakistani Bridal Lehenga Designs
2. The bride who wore the most gorgeous maathapatti…
… And we can’t take our eyes off her!
3. The bride who redefined elegance in diamonds and emeralds
Ever seen anyone look so stunning?!
4. The bride who gave us some major nath goals!
Also that choker is not to be missed!
Useful Read: Traditional Bridal Makeup Tutorials for Indian Wedding
5. The bride who showed us what an oversized maangtika can do!
Those green emeralds are just the prettiest ever.
6. This bride’s oversized passa is just what you need for the mehendi function
It’s definitely the prettiest hair accessory EVER!
7. The bride who dazzled in her elaborate neckpiece
That picture truly is breathtaking.
Useful Read: Celebrities Bridal Look Tutorials : Sonam Kapoor & Neha Dhupia
8. The bride whose earrings just stole the show!
And our hearts!!!
9. The bride who had the sweetest smile and the most fabulous nath!
Now that picture is worth a million bucks!
10. The bride who dazzled in a ruby necklace
And a gorgeous maangtika and chaandbalis, and a nath!
Useful Read: Bridal Back Neck Design Cutting and Stitching Tutorials
11. The bride who went in for a beautiful layered necklace
Don’t miss the pretty colour combination of that lehenga!
12. The bride who matched her yellow blouse with an elegant gold neckpiece
Don’t miss her cocktail ring guys!
13. The bride who left us mesmerized!
Because that hint of colour in that neckpiece is totally killing it!
14. The bride who showed us what ‘statement jewellery’ actually looks like!
Big, bold and oh-so-WOW!
15. The bride who looked like absolute royalty
Everything looks so royal and so well put together.
Useful Read: Bridal blouse design collections for wedding
16. The bride who was nothing less than a vision in her gold and emeralds jewellery
Hard to scroll further down? Yeah, we get it!
17. The bride who played with colours for her day wedding…
… And we’re left speechless!
18. The bride who showed us the most gorgeous pair of chaandbalis!
19. The bride who added a hint of purple to her look and nailed it!
Also, her double jhumkas are just the prettiest ever!
Useful Read: A Full Breakdown of Bridal Look of Deepika Padukone
20. The bride who made us fall in love with her vintage pearls hair piece
And all brides-to-be should totally take note!
21. The bride who dazzled in diamonds
And made our jaw drop!
22. The bride who painted the most glamorous picture with her jewellery and the outfit!
And we love those rubies… See what a hint of colour can do for your bridal look?
Useful Read: Latest Indian Bridal Short & Designer Long Necklace
23. The bride whose traditional nath was all kinds of fab
Pearls, and red and green beads… how pretty!
24. The bride who layered like a pro! And each of her jewellery pieces is absolutely stunning!
Love those big green stones too!!
25. The bride who wore the most gorgeous maangtika
From the unique design to the pearl drops, we love it all!
You’ll Also Like