I’m a 30-year-old working woman. I am extremely troubled by the problem of pigmentation. Please, tell me why and when pigmentation happens and what should be done to avoid it?
Pigmentation is a problem with the rapidly changing lifestyle, high incense, cheap beauty products etc. Many women like you are troubled by the problem of pigmentation. By taking care of some things, you can get rid of them.
Reason for pigmentation
The problem of pigmentation is due to:
- Staying in the sun for a long time
- Hormonal changes
- Intake of contraceptive pill, high blood pressure and psychiatric medicines.
- Pregnancy or menopause.
- Lack of Vitamin B12
- Rubbing the face and wiping it
- Tampering with Pimples.
- Use of cheap cosmetics
- Hair Dye Allergy
- Genetic reasons.
How to Avoid Pigmentation?
Skin needs special care to avoid pigmentation. Come, let’s take a look at the solution to rescue it.
- Apply sunscreen with 30 or more SPFs on the face 20 minutes before leaving the sun. If you work in the field then keep on sunscreen for 3-4 hours.
- To lighten dark color of pigmented area, apply 2% hydroquinone or 10% Azellic cream on face before sleeping in the night.
- Do not forget to scrub the face or scrub, nor scrub the face for a long time.
- Put skin lightening cream on the face after facewash, hydroxyrene, cosic acid, lukoris, vitamin C.
- However, if the complaint of pigmentation is not far away, then using skin remedies such as glycolic pills, skin polishing etc., by the advice of the dermatologist.
To avoid pigmentation, you can also try the following home remedies
- Mix two teaspoons of tomato juice with 1 tsp lemon juice and apply it on your face.
- Put pinch of turmeric powder in 2 tsp cream and make a thick paste and apply it on the face and wash it after 15 minutes.
- Add half a teaspoon honey to a little curd and a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on the face and after 15-20 minutes wash it. This reduces brown patches.
- Mix a little Orange Peel powder into 2 tsp raw milk and make a thick paste and apply it on face and wash it after 20 minutes. This is a good way to get rid of pigmentation.
- Mix 2-2 teaspoons lemon and cucumber juice in a small bowl and wash it after 20 minutes after putting it on the face.
- If you do not have much time, then face strawberry or raw papaya paste or raw potato juice can also be applied.